Business and schedules are not something most can escape. With life come obligations, meetings, destinations and responsibility. Though we may be able to dictate some of our crazy schedules there are certain aspects of our life that we do not have control over such as the health complications that could arise such as neuropathy. Neuropathy is a complex condition that has an effect on the peripheral nervous system. What neuropathy does is effect the nerve cells and limits their functionality and mobility. How? When nerve damage occurs the body begins to suffer a decrease to their sensory nerves making it difficult for the patient to sense and feel in areas where nerve damage has been caused.
Nerve damage could develop for a number of different reasons but the consequences are the same – pain. Neuropathic pain can with time lead to a decrease in normal everyday functionality making simple tasks seem complicated and unachievable. Everyday life is effected by neuropathy but everyday life could change to help improve neuropathic pain as well. Neuropathic pain treatment can be as simple as making a few adjustments to how a person functions and lives their daily life.
Daily Life Can Have A Positive Effect
If neuropathic patients make the commitment to adhere to the following suggested lifestyle changes, they would see great improvement not only in their neuropathic pain but their overall health as well.
- Implement a diet where vegetables and fruits are the main
- Eat foods full all antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Morning stretching to help keep muscles from stiffening and causing more pain and possibly immobility
- Attempt low impact exercises daily such as swimming and walking
- Focus on learning different sitting and sleeping techniques to help alleviate pressure on the joints, hands and feet
- Administer daily foot checks to determine if foot injury has occurred
- Wear appropriate foot wear such as loose fitting socks and correctly fitting shoes. Avoid tight fitting hosiery, shoes and socks that will hinder circulation.
Eating right, exercising and neuropathy treatment are the three most effective methods for managing life with neuropathy and establishing a new form of normal. Neuropathy patients do not have to sacrifice everything they love because of their diagnosis; make the needed changes combine them with the use of an herbal supplement and get back to enjoying an active and pain free life!
Herbal supplements are nature’s way of lending a helping hand in fighting off nerve pain. There are several supplements that an individual can take advantage of that could help lessen his or her neuropathic pain and symptoms such as:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Some would say that Alpha Lipoic Acid is the secret to neuropathy pain relief and we would have to agree. The Neuropathy Support Formula is exposing the secret and bringing it to the world’s attention – Alpha Lipoic Acid relieves nerve pain! In our Neuropathy Support Formula you will find that the dosage of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid in our formula is the perfect dosage to help relieve nerve pain. Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that is both water and fat soluble, which is beneficial in helping the cell transport and distribute glucose. This powerful antioxidant has the power to bridge the barrier between the blood and brain and make its way to where it is needed most. Studies have shown that the antioxidant R-ALA is twelve times more effective in regenerating itself than the S-ALA found in other Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplements. Alpha Lipoic Acid is able to relieve painful neuropathy symptoms such as burning, aching and numbness three of the more common neuropathy symptoms by providing better blood flow and oxygen to the damaged nerve cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid is affectionately referred to as the “Super Antioxidant” due to its unique ability to breakdown glucose and discovers a way to distribute it into the damaged nerve cells.
- Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 helps promote higher energy levels and red blood cell production as well as helps carry oxygen throughout the body improving nerve health.
- Vitamin D A lack of Vitamin D can result in skeletal abnormities, muscular weakness and well as weak bones. Those suffering with neuropathy ted to lose coordination and muscle strength by adding vitamin D to their dietary needs muscle strength and coordination could improve.
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.