Neuropathy affects the extremities and their ability to move about freely and comfortably. Normal everyday activities and hobbies become threatened as neuropathic pains creep in and begin to signal painful sensations throughout the damaged nerves. Household responsibilities as simple as washing dishes become bothersome and painful. Sitting down and reliving pressure from the feet are how most neuropathy patients treat neuropathy pain. However, though staying off sore, numb feet may sound comforting the truth is the less use the limbs and joints receive the less ability they will have to work.
When muscles are not exercised (or even used), they become stiff and lose their range of motion. Neuropathy can cause muscle weakness as well as muscle stiffness which means if not treated neuropathy could lead an individual into a life of immobility and complete loss of freedom. It may be bothersome to stay on ones feet while experiencing neuropathy in feet, however the alternative is much worse I can promise you that. Adding a few simple changes into your lifestyle can help reduce the pain felt in the hands and feet making movement easier to deal with as well as maintain freedom and mobility.
Think About It And Then Act
Eating right, exercising and neuropathy treatment are the three most effective methods for managing life with neuropathy and establishing a new form of normal. Neuropathy patients do not have to sacrifice everything they love because of their diagnosis; make the needed changes and get back to enjoying an active and pain free life!
- Implement a diet where vegetables and fruits are the main
- Eat foods full all antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Morning stretching to help keep muscles from stiffening and causing more pain and possibly immobility
- Attempt low impact exercises daily such as swimming and walking
- Focus on learning different sitting and sleeping techniques to help alleviate pressure on the joints, hands and feet
- Administer daily foot checks to determine if foot injury has occurred
- Wear appropriate foot wear such as loose fitting socks and correctly fitting shoes. Avoid tight fitting hosiery, shoes and socks that will hinder circulation.
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.