Peripheral Neuropathy is a condition that will have an effect on an individual’s life and if not treated could have a severely negative effect. The pain and symptoms that are common place with neuropathy limit one’s mobility and ability to function in normal life situations. For instance, numbness is a symptom of neuropathy and can limit the patient’s ability to sense or feel terrain changes – risking further injury. Neuropathy symptoms have an implication on one’s social, vocational and functional life possibly causing the neuropathy patient to suffer with feelings of anxiety and depression.
Normal everyday activities and hobbies become threatened as neuropathic pains creep in and begin to signal painful sensations throughout the damaged nerves. Household responsibilities as simple as washing dishes become bothersome and painful. Fun leisure activities like dancing and walking on the beach become sidelined until something can be done about the chronic pain. Sitting down and reliving pressure from the feet are how most neuropathy patients treat neuropathy pain. However, though staying off sore, numb feet may sound comforting the truth is the less use the limbs and joints receive the less ability they will have to work.
When muscles are not exercised (or even used), they become stiff and lose their range of motion. Neuropathy can cause muscle weakness as well as muscle stiffness which means if not treated neuropathy could lead an individual into a life of immobility and complete loss of freedom. It may be bothersome to stay on ones feet while experiencing neuropathy in feet, however the alternative is much worse I can promise you that. Adding a few simple changes into your lifestyle can help reduce the pain felt in the hands and feet making movement easier to deal with as well as maintain freedom and mobility.
Living a healthy lifestyle will help improve health overall, but for those who have been diagnosed with neuropathy making a few simple lifestyle changes could drastically reduce or completely eliminate neuropathy pain and symptoms. If neuropathic patients make the commitment to adhere to the following suggested lifestyle changes, they would see great improvement not only in their neuropathic pain but their overall health as well.
- Implement a diet where vegetables and fruits are the main
- Eat foods full all antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Morning stretching to help keep muscles from stiffening and causing more pain and possibly immobility
- Attempt low impact exercises daily such as swimming and walking
- Focus on learning different sitting and sleeping techniques to help alleviate pressure on the joints, hands and feet
- Administer daily foot checks to determine if foot injury has occurred
- Wear appropriate foot wear such as loose fitting socks and correctly fitting shoes. Avoid tight fitting hosiery, shoes and socks that will hinder circulation.
Eating right, exercising and neuropathy treatment are the three most effective methods for managing life with neuropathy and establishing a new form of normal. Neuropathy patients do not have to sacrifice everything they love because of their diagnosis; make the needed changes and get back to enjoying an active and pain free life!
Herbal Supplements Are Beneficial
The Neuropathy Support Formula is a natural alternative to prescription medication. The Neuropathy Support formula has the ability to help relieve nerve pain associated with neuropathy without the neuropathy patient having to be concerned with addictive tendencies or side effects that often occur with prescription medicine. The ingredients found in the Neuropathy Support Formula are beneficial to a neuropathic suffer for many reasons.
1) The formula has proven to help reduce if not totally eliminate neuropathy symptoms such as tingling and numbness often felt in the hands and feet.
2) Users will have a decrease in pain and the burning sensation that plagues neuropathy patients.
3) Strengthens and supports nerves and nerve linings
4) Helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
5) Can improve balance and coordination.
So what are these magical ingredients?
- Vitamin B1 also known at Benfotiamine
- Vitamin B12 also referred to as Methylcobalamine
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D
- Feverfew Extract
- Oat Straw Extract
- Passion Flower
- Skullcap Extract
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.