I love my job. I’m able to help those in need from 9 to 5 and I thoroughly enjoy making lives just a little bit easier through extensive research and breaking down information for you: the follower!
It comes at a price, though.
I get asked really great questions just about every day. I have to be on my A-game at all times, ready to answer intense, private, and research-extensive questions.
I don’t mind — as I said before, I love my job. I’m so thankful to be able to help you all, even if it is just a little bit!
I’ve decided to wait to write this blog until I felt I had enough questions from our followers and accurate and in-depth answers for them.
“My doctor told me that my neuropathy is genetic. Is it?”
- There is a small amount of our follower population that actually has a genetic neuropathy diagnosis. There is a specific neuropathy that is directly correlated with genetics called Type I-A. As a hereditary sensory neuropathy type, negatively affects the nerves in the hands and feet as any other neuropathy type typically does.
- Those with this hereditary neuropathy type often suffer from open ulcers on their feet or hands. When obtaining minor cuts or wounds to the soft tissue of the body, Type I-A’s typically take much longer to heal.
“Medications aside, what are some recommendations for managing the pain, tingling, and numbness neuropathy suffers inherit?”
- One of the most effective neuropathy treatments would be physical therapy. As the pain in the hands and feet get worse, neuropathy can negatively affect your balance, strength, flexibility, as well as overall safety. This ensures as you progress through your life, now hindered by neuropathy, you are keeping up with your symptoms and not falling behind.
- Be proactive opposed to reactive — especially in terms of dietary consumption and exercise. Make diet changes early as new symptoms arise or old symptoms worsen. Don’t fall behind and let neuropathy control every aspect of your life!
“Are there any medications or cures to treat or reverse neuropathy?”
- Unfortunately, there is no direct cure or absolute reversal of neuropathy.
- Doctors, sufferers, and researchers have all concluded that each person is different. There are many different factors that determine the outcome of neuropathy severity in each individual (age, onset, etc), but there are known medications, dietary supplements, as well as treatments that (when used in tandem) may ease symptoms.
“I am unsure of how I developed neuropathy. In what different ways can you develop neuropathy?”
- In each case of neuropathy, one of two things have happened: you either have damaged nerves or the outside layer that protects your nerves (the myelin sheath) is degraded, exposing your nerves. So, to answer this question, it is simply a matter of compiling a list of diseases, illnesses, and other factors that damage the myelin sheath or nerves both directly and indirectly.
- Generalized diseases: Diabetes (regardless of type), kidney disorders, hypothyroidism, chronic inflammation diseases, and vitamin deficiencies.
- Injury: Physical trauma (car accidents, fractures, falls, and holding still too long in one position).
- Alcohol and Toxins
- Infections and Autoimmune Disorders
- Medications (not all of these drugs cause neuropathy): (some chemotherapy, some blood pressure, some antibacterials, and some anticonvulsants).
“I seem to suffer from symptoms that others don’t. Do I have worse neuropathy than others or is it more common than I think?”
- Individuals suffering from neuropathy are often quite similar, but there are very many cases in which individuals suffer from more uncommon things.
- One of the symptoms that comes to mind is the chronic itch. In my experience, it seems to be about 50-60% of people do not suffer from the itch. The more common symptoms like the pain, numbness, and tingling seem to affect the majority while itching is less common.
- Other less common symptoms include irritable bowel syndrome, total loss of limb sensation, and severe constipation.
I hope all these 5 questions and answers were insightful. Click here to read more insightful information on our website, and as always, please consult your doctor prior to making any changes to your current lifestyle!
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.