If you are suffering from diabetic neuropathy, then you know that the number one thing on your mind is finding pain relief. The relief of your neuropathy pain may be found by using neuropathy cream!
Relief from the burning, freezing, the extreme sensitivity to touch, and other painful effects of neuropathy can be treated and you can soon have some pain relief. Peripheral neuropathy is the most common type of neuropathy for those with diabetes, but other types exist as well. The four types of neuropathy include:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Autonomic neuropathy
- Proximal neuropathy
- Focal neuropathy
Relieving the Pain of Neuropathy
If you have been suffering from diabetic neuropathy pain for years, have taken medications that do not help for years, or if your doctor has told you there isn’t much more he can do to help your pain then you need to read this.
You do not have to live a life of neuropathy pain. Peripheral neuropathy pain can be decreased immensely with neuropathy cream; such as NerveRenew cream.
You apply this cream directly to the affected area twice a day. You will no longer need heavy-duty narcotics or other prescription medications.
By using this specially designed neuropathy cream you will not only find immediate and sometimes instant relief just by applying the cream directly to your pain areas.
That’s not all, the price of this cream is a whole lot cheaper than prescription and over-the-counter medications that promise relief but never deliver.
What is NerveRenew Cream?
NerveRenew Cream is a neuropathy pain relieve cream developed us!
It is a cream you apply twice daily to the affected areas. It is made with the following ingredients:
- Capsaicin which is found naturally in hot peppers. This substance works to help block pain signals to the brain.
- Aloe Vera Juice is used because of its ability to boost blood circulation to the extremities
- Arnica, which is derived from the Arnica Montana flower works to open capillaries in the subcutaneous tissue and helps facilitate the transport of blood and fluid accumulation. Arnica is the main ingredient that makes the cream work faster than most any other cream on the market.
- Essential Oils such as geranium, helichrysum, cypress, eucalyptus, and St. John’s Wort oil
What Does Neuropathal Do for My Diabetic Neuropathy?
If the neuropathy treatment you are using now is not helping or isn’t helping enough, you should highly consider using a neuropathy cream such as NerveRenew cream.
Mentioned above are the ingredients to this pain relief cream, below we will look at some of the things that this special cream can do for you and your diabetic neuropathy pain.
- cool the burning sensations
- calm painful tissues and pricking sensations
- decrease sensitivity to heat or cold
- decrease pain overall; by applying twice daily, you can ward off those painful peaks before they even begin.
You don’t have to continue suffering from the pain of diabetic neuropathy if you would simply apply a pain-relieving cream, such as NerveRenew Cream, to the affected areas.
This cream has worked for so many neuropathy pain sufferers and it can also help you as well. The company that manufactures NerveRenew Cream are often offering free samples.