The varied amount of prescription drugs used to help with finding a neuropathy cure is numerous. In order for a patient to properly find help with the painful symptoms they may be facing, it is very important that they be in constant contact with a physician who is trained and capable of finding the best possible medication. Some of the most widely used medications include Antiseizure Medications, Antidepressant Medications, or the use of Topical Ointments.
- Massage Therapy. This helps particularly in bringing oxygen to the tissues and improving peripheral circulation.
- Acupuncture. This therapy has been shown to reduce the symptoms in patients suffering from peripheral neuropathy. While it may take multiple sittings before a person feels relief, any type of relief from the pain is generally welcomed by those seeking a neuropathy cure.
- Biofeedback. Is the use of an electrical machine that helps patients learn ways to better control or reduce the physical reactions that can increase feelings of both stress and pain.
- Diet. Healthy eating is important for a person looking for neuropathy cure. An emphasis must be placed on making sure that the patient acquires essential vitamins and minerals in their daily nutritional intake.
- Daily Foot Care. Foot care is very important, especially when it comes to dealing with foot neuropathy in regards to patients with diabetes. Daily evaluation should include checking for wounds, cuts, blisters, or sores. Keeping the feet clean and dry as well as the avoidance of tight shoes or socks can help relieve symptoms.
- Cessation of Smoking. This can be very beneficial, especially for those suffering with neuropathy of the feet, because smoking causes poor blood flow which in turn makes it harder to the body to heal wounds or cuts properly.
- Keeping Fit. Exercise helps with peripheral circulation, oxygen flow, and can aid in keeping blood sugar (glucose) levels under control.
Supplements such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Benfotiamine, as well as Methylcobalamine can be effective at providing neuropathy relief. While these supplements will not be a neurpathy cure they do provide symptom relief and some even help to regenerate some of the nerve damage that has taken place. The Following are a few other supplements that can be addded into one’s daily diet to help fight off nerve pain:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D
- Feverfew Extract
- Oat Straw Extract
- Passion Flower
- Skullcap Extract
One of the eight B vitamins that help the body converts food into energy as well as helps keep the nervous system functioning adequately. B2 is also known as Riboflavin. Riboflavin is an antioxidant that has the important job of fighting off the free radicals that cause the body pain, aging and all sorts of health concerns.
Riboflavin is also needed to help change the vitamin B6 and foliate into form that can be used throughout the body. Without Riboflavin, the body’s red blood cells cannot produce like they should.
Vitamin 6 helps promote higher energy levels and red blood cell production as well as helps carry oxygen throughout the body improving nerve health.
A lack of Vitamin D can result in skeletal abnormities, muscular weakness and well as weak bones. Those suffering with neuropathy ted to lose coordination and muscle strength by adding vitamin D to their dietary needs muscle strength and coordination could improve.
Feverfew is a popular herb that is used to treat a myriad of different health concerns and has several different names by which it goes by such as:
- Midsummer Daisy
- Wild Chamomile
- Febrifuge Plant
Feverfew extract is one of the many forms of feverfew and is attained from the leaves of the feverfew plant. Feverfew extract has been used in the treatment of migraines in reducing their severity and frequency. Feverfew has been a popular resource for other symptoms that include rheumatic pains and inflammation.
Oat Straw Extract
Oat Straw is prescribed to help treat a wide variety of nerve conditions as well as the painful symptoms that come with neuropathy. Oat Straw seeds carry antispasmodic, cardia, diuretic, emollient, nervine and stimulant properties that can provide a soothing effect on areas of the body that may be dry, itchy and sensitive to touch.
Scientists believe that the passion flower has the ability to increase levels of a chemical found in the brain called gamma aminobutyric. Gamma aminobutyric lowers brain cell activity creating a more calming effect on individuals. This herb has also been known to assist in the treatment of anxiety and insomnia.
Skullcap extract is often prescribed to treat numerous conditions; its calming effect on the body has been helpful in treating the following health concerns:
- Treat muscle spasms
- Calming nerves
- Tension headache
- Anorexia nervosa
- Restless leg syndrome and other causes of insomnia
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.