Patients with diabetes are prone to peripheral neuropathy, a condition in which the peripheral nerves in feet, legs arms get affected resulting in severe pain and burning sensation. In addition to pain, individuals with this disorder may lack coordination while walking steps or swelling or redness may develop around feet and hands. There is no single remedy to treat this condition instantly, however, when patients are given several alternate and combination therapies it can slow down the progress of the condition and give some relief from pain. TREATING nueropathy with herbal medicines is popular in many systems of medicine.
Do Herabal Remedies Help to Relieve Pain?
Many of the modern drugs developed to relieve neuropathic pain have side effects like drowziness, habit formation and therefore should be taken strictly under medical supervision. Herbal and nutritional supplements can also relieve neuropathic pain without producing many side effects. The condition of peripheral neuropathy is varied according to the type of nerves affected and as such different remedies may work differently. Some of the natural herbal medicines used in treating neuropathy are,
- Cayenne Pepper: This spicy dried chilli powder is a natural pain reliever. The chemical called Capsaicin found in this is a pungent substance that allows to transmit more neurotransmitters and it can temporarily inhibit nerve pain. It contains many essential vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin B besides minerals like Potassium and Calcium. If applied plainly on skin it will give mild burning sensation.
- Evening Primrose: This herb is widely seen in US, the primrose oil is taken from the seeds of this plant.
- Aloe Vera: This African native plant is used to treat various skin disorders like burns, wounds and infections. The juice extracted from this plant helps to improve blood and lymph circulation.
- Ginkgo: The leaves of this plant contain substances that can thin the blood and help to improve muscle tone in the walls of the blood vessels. This can greatly help to improve the bold circulation.
- Arnica: This plant is commonly seen in Europe and other countries with large yellow flowers. This plant contains sesquiterpene lactones as active components which are useful to reduce inflammation and pain. It can stimulate the activities of white blood cells and improve blood circulation.
- Peppermint: This is hybrid plant commonly found all over the world. The peppermint oil is widely used in toothpastes and chest rubs because of its medicinal properties. When applied tropically it gives a soothing and cooling effect on skin.
- Cypress: Cypress plants are large trees found all over the world. It is abundant in Greece, Italy, Iran and some other Mediterranean region. The oil take from this plant is used as antispasmodic and antiseptic.
There are medical preparations containing many of these ingredients which are used successfully while treating peripheral neuropathy.
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.