Has a neuropathy cure been found? Well, that is the million dollar question, especially for individuals who have been dealing with the symptoms of the condition of neuropathy. The bad news is that at this time there is no neuropathy cure, however, the good news is that there are plenty of treatment options which are available to reduce the symptoms and underlying causes of neuropathy.
The condition of neuropathy is one that takes place when nerve damage occurs, the nerve damage then results in painful symptoms that the patient must then deal with. Because there is no neuropathy cure, it is extremely important that the symptoms such as pain, burning, tingling, itching, as well as sensation loss in regards to heat, touch, or even cold be addressed and treated in order to reduce these symptoms. Individuals who have been diagnosed with neuropathy shouldn’t lose heart because there is currently no neuropathy cure, instead they should be encouraged by the fact that there are many options for treatment which can completely reduce and in some cases even eliminate the symptoms of the neuropathy.
Three Alternatives to a Neuropathy Cure which will Provide Symptom Relief
While there is no neuropathy cure, there are some options for treating neuropathy which will provide symptom relief. These options can include the use of prescription medications, supplements, as well as the use of lifestyle remedies. These options will be discussed in further detail below:
- Prescription Medication – when people begin to discuss the finding of a neuropathy cure, many individuals lean towards the use of prescription medications to find that magical pill that will take all the problems away. While there aren’t any prescription medications that will act as a neuropathy cure at this time, there are some which will help to reduce the symptoms of neuropathy, but often at the cost of causing negative side effects. These prescription medications include the use of Antiseizure Medications, Antidepressant Medications, as well as the use of Topical Ointments.
- Supplements – the use of supplements can be an excellent alternative to prescription medications for those who are seeking to find a neuropathy cure, or more accurately a reduction of symptoms of neuropathy. Some of the supplements which are commonly used for helping to treat neuropathy include the use of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Benfotiamine, as well as Methylcobalamine. Each of these supplements will be explained in further detail below:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – the use of the supplement known as Alpha Lipoic Acid can work as an excellent neuropathy cure, because it can help to reduce symptoms that are commonly caused by nerve damage. Alpha Lipoic Acid helps protects the nerve cells from damage by acting as an antioxidant; it can also help to restore levels of Vitamin C & E, and can help to improve both the function and conduction of neurons in those who might be seeking to find a neuropathy cure.
- Benfotiamine – the use of the supplement known as Benfotiamine can help to reduce nerve pain in those who are seeking a neuropathy cure. Benfotiamine is a fat soluble form of Thiamine (which is more commonly known as Vitamin B-1) but it is much more easily absorbed by the body, and thus can provide more beneficial relief from symptoms of neuropathy.
- Methylcobalamine – the use of the supplement known as Methylcobalamine is a perfect adaptation to finding a neuropathy cure. Methylcobalamine is very affordable, easily attainable, virtually free of side effects, and well tolerated by those who use it for a supplemental treatment. Additionally, the use of Methylcobalamine for an alternative to a neuropathy cure seems to show that relief from this supplement can last much longer than with any other forms of medications or therapies which are commonly used for neuropathy treatment.
3. Lifestyle Remedies – another option for individuals who are seeking to find a neuropathy cure is the option of adapting lifestyle changes that will help to reduce the symptoms of neuropathy. Changes in diet and exercise can have great outcomes for symptom reduction in neuropathy patients. Additionally in regards to those who suffer from diabetic neuropathy, it is important that daily glucose monitoring take place so that levels do not rise and cause further nerve damage, as well as the adaptation of daily foot evaluations to check for sores, wounds, cuts or blisters.
Learn about the best nerve pain solution on the market
The formula has been used by more than 100,000 people and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you act now, you can get a FREE 2 week trial of the product.